Summer is here!
In addition to some of our summer favorites (e.g. Pacific Pineapple), we tried a limited release cider named Easy Peasy, a mix of Northwest apples, Meyer lemon, raspberries and soured with lactobacillus. After trying it the same thing went through our mind – Vodka Lemonade.
Our oldest has taken to growing herbs and we had some raspberries in the fridge so we came up with this summer sipper:
- 1 part vodka (we used 1.5 – 2 oz)
- 2 parts “Easy Peasy”
- A handful of raspberries
- 5-10 mint springs (we had pineapple mint)
- Simple or Agave syrup to taste
- Sparkling Water
- In a cocktail shaker (or large cup) muddle raspberries and mint with vodka.
- Add “Easy Peasy” and shake (or stir) until mixed.
- Pour over ice in large highball glass, top with sparkling water and add sweetener to taste
- Garnish with lemon. Enjoy!